Lincoln by Liberty
- 90 MINUTES @ 1200°F for superior fire protection
- 95,000 BTUs (12,000 more than the Franklin Seris) and more fireboard than any of the competitors with similar ratings.
- Exceptional fire & heat protection, including 4 layers of 5/8" fireboard in the ceiling with another 3 layers in the walls, doorjambs and door
- Palusol™ Heat Activated door seal up to 7 times its size in a fire, sealing out heat and smoke during a fire
- NEW DX-90 MONSTER MECH with patent-pending over-center cam technology. No side-punching here.
- Awarded UL™ Residential Security Container burglary classification
- 2010 models include Liberty's Tough Door and it's larger bolts (1.25"), longer bolt extension (33% longer), anti-pry tabs (defeat prying), and NEW over-center DX-90 MONSTER MECH to prevent side bolt punching.
- NEW! Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drilling. We call it our "drill snapper!"
- Defensive barrier of up to Sixteen 1.25" diameter locking bolts fortify the door
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II lock guards against lock manipulation
- Factory installed INTERIOR LIGHTING with Auto on/off switch whenever you open the door
- Liberty PREMIUM DOOR PANEL is upgraded with 2 cool pockets and new trim. Organize your valuables on the door and free up shelf space. Quick-draw holsters, zip pockets and Liberty's exclusive Cool Pocket pouches keep papers and documents 50 degrees cooler than the rest of the safe during a fire. This addition makes the #1 selling safe that much better for fire protection.
- NEW! Liberty's Jewelry Drawer is added as a FREE UPGRADE to easily organize your valuables.
- Newly designed 5-point SURETIGHT handle plated in polished black chrome, brass or chrome (depending upon the exterior color)
- DEHUMIDIFIER now includied! Plug in with Liberty's Easy Outlet Plug for quick-plug and go electricity.
- Rich pin-dot velour now on all models. Each safe is fully upholstered inside Liberty's 4-in-1 Flex™ interior
- Available in Liberty's three most popular sizes: 25, 35 and 50 models in a variety of multiple colors, including the ever-popular Marble Gloss colors